Thursday, June 30, 2011

Uatu the Watcher.


I sketched out a predecessor to this particular piece that, while irreverent (not to mention funny enough to make me laugh out loud), was not in the best taste. It wasn't explicit, but age has taught me the value of keeping my trap, and sometimes my sketchbook, shut because you never know who may be watching. But speaking of watching, you can use your imagination as to what it is I might've drawn.

Regardless, this was a fun little 5x7. While drawing it though, I realized that in possibly the entire realm of fiction any character or group of characters known as the Watchers always interferes. For any future fiction, lets come up with some new names, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. The shading on this piece put me in mind of John J Muth. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete