Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Artists! Save your Spines!


If you pay attention to only one of my blog posts, or if you want to make it to middle or even old age (whichever is applicable) without walking like Dr. Frankensteins assistant, follow the colorful picture above. Spending anywhere from 8 to 16 hours a day chained to an artists table takes its toll, even if you're like me and spend half of it drawing while standing. But there are ways to cheat the inevitable spinal warping.

Try to roll it up 20-30 times, 3 times a day (you'll get there).

You don't need a gym or a fitness trainer or even me telling you how to do it. Just save your spine and do it. Please. I'd prefer to see you wheelchair-less at SDCC 2045.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am not an artists but I do spend a lot of time in front of the computer. So, this is still good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It applies to all desk jockeys, really, but it was a good headline to appeal to my demographic.

    ReplyDelete