Monday, November 8, 2010

Etsy.

I've had some inquiries recently into buying some of my originals which, apart from commissions, I hadn't been doing. They were mostly sketches, or little bits and pieces I did for fun. But, as the world goes, some unpleasantness has me thinking about setting up an Etsy shop to unload (at least part of) the baby elephant sized stack of stuff that has been piling up.

Before I do that, I wanted to give a chance to anyone who had asked earlier (or hadn't asked at all) about certain pieces to drop me a line again, so they get first dibs and I don't sell them from under your noses. If anyone has seen something they liked, please feel free to give me a shout. Prices may seem arbitrary but I assure you they're all based on size, medium and complexity (ie one character v two, background vs blank and so on).

I'll probably set up the Etsy shop with a few pieces to start out, hopefully by the weekend. Cheers, all.

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment