Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frankenstein.


I drew this as a kind of warmup or precursor to something I'm planning to write and, hopefully, draw over the weekend. There's a chance I may not finish it, but this was a good exercise to play around on and it didn't take up all that much time.

Its about one half Boris Karloff and one half Bernie Wrightson. And, even though its impossible, it is also somewhat less than half as good as Bernie Wrightson's. Nevertheless, I'm kinda jazzed about drawing him some more...

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite so far Mike. I've always loved this character so much. You captured his childlike innocence perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I've been wanting to do something with Frankenstein forever, but its seems like the only comics out there are him fight Hulk or some other nonsense.

    ReplyDelete